The KGHypnobirthing Parents’ Course is a complete antenatal/pre-natal training course. It is simple logical and profound, based on evidence and logic.
Complete Antenatal Hypnobirthing Online Course
"Help your baby start life gently and drug-free"It is far more than just a few techniques you use in labour. It is a signpost for your route through pregnancy and birth that makes a profound difference to the experience of giving birth for you – and, possibly even more importantly, for your baby.
You will learn how to release fear and approach the birth of your baby feeling positive and with confidence. The course includes:
- How your body is designed to give birth with efficiency and comfort
- Very effective work to release fear and build confidence
- Understanding how the mind and body work together
- Breathing exercises
- Deep relaxations
- Comforting massage
- How your birth partner can be your powerful protector and support
- Knowledge and information about pregnancy and birth that you are unlikely to be told anywhere else
- How ‘the system’ that you find yourself in works, and how to work with it to achieve the best result for you
- A simple practice regime to support you at home
Presented to you in an easy-to-access and structured format, Katharine Graves will guide you through her distance learning course:
- Learn in the convenience of your own home
- Start right away and study in your own time and at any stage of your pregnancy
- Have the resources at your fingertips to refer to time and again
- Start with or without your partner. They can always catch up afterwards
- Simple, clearly defined practice which only takes 10 – 15 minutes a day
Course DetailsKatharine, founder of KGHypnobirthing and author of best seller The Hypnobirthing Book, will personally guide you through her world-leading course in the comfort and privacy of your own home. The course includes:
- 19 modules
- 12 hours of streamed content
- Easy to follow instructions for simple but highly effective practice
- The best seller: The Hypnobirthing Book (online version)
- Hypnobirthing Relaxation Audios
- All the supporting documents you need
High Risk or Low Risk?
Our course is also suitable for mothers who may have a more complicated birth. We discuss the following scenarios:
- Breech births
- Advanced maternal age
- C-Section birth
- IVF Pregnancies
- Back-to-back babies
- Longer pregnancies
- Group B Strep
Need extra support?We have a support group on Facebook where you can ask questions and chat with other mums. And of course Katharine is available to chat with you personally on this group. By enrolling via me you will also be able to have email and phone support from me.
Start your KGHypnobirthing journey today:
Enrol today, and start to learn the empowering knowledge and practice the techniques you need to help you give birth more gently, calmly and in greater comfort, with confidence. Learn online, and join the KGHypnobirthing community for support and encouragement throughout.
Full access to all videos and documents for 1 year
Course price: £195