What is Hypnobirthing?Hypnobirthing is a complete, in-depth, birth preparation course for expectant parents, designed to release fear and build confidence during birth. Hypnobirthing gives you the knowledge and the tools to have the best natural child birth for you.
So often women suffer anxiety and fear around giving birth, and this can be because they lack the deeper understanding and knowledge of what is involved in birth to be able to make informed choices and decisions. You need information and knowledge in order to get the best from the system in which you find yourself. You need to understand the implications of the choices you may be required to make. Most of all, you need to release fear and learn to trust your body, your instinct, and your baby.
Benefits of Hypnobirthing for Your Baby and You
- You are likely to experience a more comfortable and sometimes pain free birth.
- Your baby will arrive to a serene and relaxed environment, alert and ready to bond with you as nature intended.
- Length of labour is often much shorter with Hypnobirthing births.
- Less drugs and medical intervention are used in Hypnobirthing births allowing your baby to develop naturally and easily after they arrive.
- Mums often bounce back quicker after a Hypnobirthing birth as the physical impact of giving birth is reduced.
- Your birth partner will learn how to support you and have a central and active role in the birth. A truly shared and loving experience.
What does it cost?
The cost is £450 per couple in your own home or at the Mind-Body Clinic, Tonbridge. This covers yourself and your birth partner. The cost includes a copy of The Hypnobirthing Book, an affirmations and relaxation CD, a full course client pack complete with relaxation scripts, and ongoing telephone/email support.
Sessions can be in either the Mind Body Clinic, Tonbridge, or in your home in Opington, Bromley, Sevenoaks, Croydon, Dartford, Tonbridge and surrounding areas. Please phone 07484 370296 or email email@example.com for more details
What areas do I cover?
What do people say about Hypnobirthing?Below is a great video where people who have used hypnobirthing talk about their experiences (opens in a new window)