Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
If you suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), you will be very aware of how draining the physical and mental effects can be, especially if you've had to cope with the condition for a long time.
The good news is that hypnotherapy can help you, both the physically and emotionally. This is because hypnotherapy uses deep physical relaxation to directly affect the sympathetic nervous system. In fact the National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE) and British Medical Association (BMA) specifically recommend hypnotherapy for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) because of the way it focuses on the mind/body relationship.
How hypnotherapy can help IBSIn general, most people start to experience positive changes (physical, mental and emotional) from the first session, with improvements in symptoms and management over 3 - 5 sessions. During these sessions you will:
- understand how the mind and body affect each other, and how this works with IBS
- learn relaxation and stress management.
- discover the importance of building a positive view of yourself, so that you have the resources to begin making the changes that will be needed
- learn how to manage symptoms whenever they occur, using self-hypnosis and pain management techniques eg glove anaesthesia
- Address and improve more general feelings of being out of control, frustrated, uncomfortable in your own skin; as well as chronic low self-esteem, anxiety, isolation, depression.
Why not book my 6 week IBS programme and begin to manage your symptoms and IBS anxiety. Call for a free 20 minute consultation to find out more 07484 370296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org